Thursday, February 2, 2012

GOLF BALL HUNTER

For those of you who don't do this start:
Unless your playing in a highly competitive tournament or given balls for free. Never purchase balls. 




NO NO NO...DON'T BUY NEW





This is fun this is easy this is golf ball hunting
File Traffic.eu   WELL NOT QUITE THIS





Every true golfer should have a tub or balls I am talking 500 - 1000 the more the better.  I use to literally I kid you not snorkel in the grosses pond you have ever seen putting my hand foot deep in the mud pulling out ball after ball.





You got to go to a local course.  Usually the nicer the better.  If it's raining that's perfect it's just got to be some sort of conditions where no one is golfing.  Then you just go to down.  You can pull out basically brand new balls from weeded area, wooded ares, thorn bushes.  It's a bounty out there. 
GUYS DOING WORK
aqua sports.com
articles.phill.com



Beware of fellow hunters it can get territorial out there

RESULTS: AS A GOLF LOVER THIS GETS ME JACKED UP JUST SEEING ALL THESE BALLS:
jgarritywordpress

alibaba.com
 
Me personally I go when it rains. GET OUT THERE START HUNTING. I HAVE ME ABOUT 3 to 4,000 balls in my basement. A freaken bonanza.

                                                                     
WAIT FOR THE RAIN


DON'T BE THESE SCHMUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment